SpringCore $SCRDR Messages
SpringCore devices configured for Smart Reader operation support using $SCRDR Messages to communicate over different channels. $SCRDR Messages use a simple ASCII formatting.
Channels supporting $SCRDR Messages
$SCRDR messaging has to be enabled by setting appropriate value to
03 in register 02A0
- All transmitted data are printable ASCII characters between
- Data characters are all the above characters, expect the reserved characters listed below.
- Reserved characters are:
||10||Line feed, end delimiter|
- The start character for each message is a
$; the next two characters identify the SpringCard/SpringCore family (
SC) and then the next three characters identify the type of message.
- All data fields that follow are delimited by a semi-colon
- Fields having no data, or where data is not significant, are left empty (no character before the next delimiter).
- The checksum is the bitwise XOR of ASCII codes of all characters between the
*(both delimiters are not included in the checksum). The checksum is expressed as a two-digit hexadecimal number.